DRS Provider Manuals and Forms
The DARS DRS Standards for Providers and DRS Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services Standards for Providers are available. Only those providers required by contract to do so must comply with these standards.
Revisions to the DRS Standards for Providers Effective June 1, 2016
New chapter, Chapter 12: Pre-Employment Transitions Services (Pre-ETS), added to establish standards and requirements for purchasing Pre-ETS as defined by the 2014 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. These standards are effective June 1, 2016.
Contact the DARS DRS Standards Specialist if you have questions in the following areas:
- vocational assessment or evaluation
- personal social adjustment training
- work adjustment training
- room, board, and supervised living
- vocational adjustment training
- job coaching
- job placement
- supported employment and supported self-employment services
- post-acute brain injury services
- centers for independent living
- durable medical equipment
- vehicle modifications
Provider forms associated with this manual are available in PDF and Microsoft Word formats. Instruction sheets are available for some forms, with more instruction sheets to be added later.