DRS Provider Manual and Forms
The DARS DRS Standards for Providers is available. Only those providers required by contract to do so must comply with these standards.
NOTICE REGARDING GLOBAL CHANGE
DARS is completing a global change of the term purchase order as it relates to goods and services when purchased on behalf of consumers using the DARS case management system. Once these revisions are complete, all references to purchase order in the Standards will state service authorization and/or purchase order. No other changes to content or format have been made. DARS will issue service authorizations to vendors providing goods and services on behalf of consumers of the Division for Blind Services and the Division for Rehabilitation Services. However, please note that this change does not apply to services provided in the community by the DRS-Office for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services and their contractors).
Regarding Standards for Providers. Effective August 1, 2015.
- Chapter 2: Standards for Work-Oriented CRP’s, Section 2.1, Fees Table
- Chapter 2: Standards for Work-Oriented CRP’s, Section 2.13, Environmental Work Assessment (EWA)
- Chapter 8: Standards for Employment Services, Section 8.3, Fees Table
- Chapter 8: Standards for Employment Services, Section 8.4, Employment Premium Services
Regarding Standards for Providers. Effective September 1, 2015.
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services Standards for Providers Manual
- Chapter 5: Standards for Employment Services, Division for Rehabilitation Services Standards for Providers
Contact the DARS DRS Standards Specialist if you have questions in the following areas:
- vocational assessment or evaluation
- personal social adjustment training
- work adjustment training
- room, board, and supervised living
- vocational adjustment training
- job coaching
- job placement
- supported employment and supported self-employment services
- post-acute brain injury services
- centers for independent living
- durable medical equipment
- vehicle modifications
Provider forms associated with this manual are available in PDF and Microsoft Word formats. Instruction sheets are available for some forms, with more instruction sheets to be added later.