Find Services

Need interpreter services?Interpreter services can be found through the council list under Communication Access Services.

Need information regarding hearing aids?Includes information on financial assistance.

Need a device to access the telephone networks?The Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program can help.

Want information about interpreter training?Includes information about interpreter training happening across the state.

Need a Certificate of Deafness for Tuition Waiver?Provided to applicants for tuition waiver at state supported post-secondary schools in Texas.

Want to apply for interpreter testing?