DARS Services for Business
Partnerships That Work!
DARS offers a variety of services specifically for businesses. Whether your need is to find a good employee, keep a valued employee, or just simply to learn more about accommodating an employee with disabilities, DARS has the experts who can help.
DARS counselors work in partnership with you so we can understand your business needs and expectations. With this partnership paradigm, we can tailor our services to best fit your needs or refer qualified individuals for employment opportunities within your team.
What services are available in the DARS business partnership?
- Providing applicants who are qualified for your needs, saving your company time and money in recruitment costs.
- Evaluating applicants to improve job matches based on your criteria, so every applicant we refer for employment is pre-screened.
- Follow up to ensure your satisfaction and satisfaction of the new hire to establish a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Helping applicants get ready to work for you with knowledge about your business and what can be expected of them.
- Job retention services for some employees who have developed a disability due to accident or sickness and need assistance to keep their job or get back to work as soon as possible.
- Leading edge technology and assistance to provide job accommodation provisions for qualified employees.
- Consultation and training on disability
DARS can also inform you about the tax incentives or tax credits, such as the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, Disabled Access Tax Credit, Texas Franchise Tax Credit, and Welfare Work Tax Credit, that your business might benefit from when hiring people with disabilities.
For more information, please refer to our "Focus on Business" brochures, available in both English and Spanish:
- Focus on Business (PDF version) (Accessible text version)
- Énfasis en la Empresa (PDF Version) (Accessible text version)
A partnership with DARS provides your business with common sense solutions and resources. To receive more information about your business partnering with DARS, contact Bobby Druesedow at (817) 201-4421 or Robert Marx at (214) 365-2842.