HHSC 2013-2017 Strategic Plan Released
The Texas Health and Human Services System has released its strategic plan for FY 2013-2017. Click the following link to view the HHS Strategic Plan.
The Health and Human Services (HHS) System Strategic Plan is submitted to the Legislature and the Governorís Office in the summer of even-numbered years, as a foundation for the Legislative Appropriations Request. This Plan meets two strategic planning requirements:
- The HHS System Coordinated Strategic Plan; and
- The Strategic Plan for each of the HHS System agencies:
- The Health and Human Services Commission,
- The Department of Aging and Disability Services,
- The Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services,
- The Department of Family and Protective Services, and
- The Department of State Health Services.